As my current travels come to an end, there’s a couple of things I summarized from the experience.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- The struggle is not the worst, it means you’re trying.
- We underestimate the efforts necessary to bring about change.
- If you’re not creating something new, then you’re wasting your time.
- A solid plan is necessary, as well as a home-base.
- You have to get out there and pursue what you want, because it’s not going to fall into your lap, nor is anyone going to bring it for you.
- There are interesting people waiting for you to meet them, and when you do, things will click and you will realize there are people like you out there after all.
- Do your own thing, never compare, never complain, take each day as it comes and always do your best.